Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hellooooo! WOW!! I'm so excited for Christmas. Well, once again I haven't been on for awhile. The baby is sooooo time consuming. I am barely getting my presents done. I would have never attempted these, but LAUREN MEADER has come up with such wonderful templates. She has many of them for sale, and they are only $5. You keep them for life. WOW WOW WOW!!! What a deal!! Thank you LAUREN!!



I have copied her design, and used her OSW (ONE SHEET WONDER). It is just AWESOME!! My favorite that I have done is my OWL MAIL set. Since I found www.papertreyink.com I am in love with everything. I can't wait till Christmas. I have posted a few pictures of my favorite set I made. Sorry, but I didn't realize the scratch in my armour until already uploaded. Looks like something hanging off the set, but it's not.




Thank you again Lauren!!!

















































No comments: