Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 3, 2008

Whootin Hi!!


Well, it's so hard for me to get things done on this blog. The kids, the work, and the husband. LOL I did find a little time to post this morning. This is a "Whootin Hi" card. Very simple to make. I started with the brown cardstock and trimmed it down to a card size. I then stamped the background on. I used my cricut to cut the rounded square and my xyron machine to attach it. I stamped out my owl and colored him in and used my xyron machine to attach him to the teal rounded square. I attached the ribbon and all done. Simple, fast and easy.







Supplies:

Papertrey ink- Wise owl stamp set

Little yellow Bicycle- Background stamp
Rose Art- Colored Pencils
VersaMark- Ink
Ribbon- My own stash
Xyron Create-a-sticker Machine
Cricut

No comments: