Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop



Hello all!!! Been a long time again. Life is never ending in my house. Something is always coming up!LOL 4 kids that will do it! Anyways, I was able to make a little card for the blog hop tonight. I love the set Forest Friends from Papertrey Ink. It is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the little porcupine. I thought it would be perfect to pull this set out and use, since I haven't used it in ages. I made a valentine for my hottie hubs. I used a bunch of supplies from Papertrey Ink. That is what I have the most of since I am addicted to the shop. They have such great stuff. Well, hope you all like it.

10 comments:

Nerina said...

What a totally fun colour scheme you've chosen here! I love the little scene you've created and the button accents down the side! So cute!!

beckynoelle said...

cute cute cute valentine!

Jen Carter said...

Too fun!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is so cute!

Kelly S. said...

Look at that cute little hedgie...he looks great with all of the hearts! Hope he doesn't get too close...he might rip one :)!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh my, I've hardly ever even SEEN this set, but LOOK HOW CUTE that is!! Wonderful card, I'm sure he'll love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Very cute! Love all your fun elements!

Chris L.

Unknown said...

I have this set and I NEVER use it! Love this scene.

Stephanie said...

Look how perfect for V-Day! I love how you built a little scene around the card. So, pretty!

Linda Suarez said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!