Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CPS133 Inspired Card


Hello!! This month is my 1 year blogaversary. Yipee!!! I don't get on much due to my 4 kids, but I am trying to get better. Here is my addition to this week's sketch. I used a digi stamp, from All That Scraps, some cardstock from Papertrey Ink, some black floss, Boo stamp is from Papertrey as well, and some black rhinestones from Kaiser. I also have been diving into the copic world, but am very limited on colors, and still am tweaking my coloring. Hope you like it, Halloween is my favorite Holiday









3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

I love this card! Just adorable!

Pamela said...

SO cute! I love this!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stinking cute and adorable floss accents. Way to rock the cps challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.